I love Belly Dancing for fitness



Dearest Readers,
So we are in this together, changing your diet, your lifestyle and making yourself more confident, one meal at a time. Not to mention your going to add more points to your cooking kudos by doing these metabolic enhancing food recipes.
Of course exercise is a very essential ingredient to this weight loss formula. If anyone tells you different they are leading you to the wrong path, possibly even a destructive one.  Stationary people usually suffer from major back problems, cardiovascular problems and easily strain themselves while working among other issues. There are age related workout videos, that you can do in the privacy and comfort of your own home. I am really excited to share with you the fun of Belly Dancing, which incorporates stretching and toning of those hard to reach areas, even your chin. So if your feeling daring and want to take the monotony out of fitness I highly recommend you try these moves.


Q: "I can fit in some time but with so many fitness choices where do I start?"

A: I can recommend "Beginners Belly Dancing with Meena and Veena." They target the areas that need it while making it easy and fun. I do this every other morning leaving some recovering time in between these workouts. Sometimes I mute it and belly dance to the beat of my own tunes.

Buy "Slim Down" w/ Meena and Veena Now! (link here)
Buy "Discover Belly Dancing" Now! (link here)



  a Sample of their videos




     Spanish translation

Comments

Popular Posts