Spicy Roast Beef Sandwich with Mozzarella

Ingredients: Serves one
  • Your favorite Hero Bread- I recommend using Gluten Free or a multi-grain product
  • Tomatoes- pack in as many slices as you can, I used 3 for a small serving
  • Romain Lettuce- Pack in the greens! I used four leaves folded in half
  • Ground Red Chili- to taste, (a little heat goes a long way) I used 1 teaspoon of Gourmet Garden
  • Mozzarella Cheese- I used 3 thin slices for this small serving 
  • Roast Beef- Less than usual, I opted for 4 Deli Cut slices
  • Red Wine Vinegar- 1 tablespoon
  • Onions- Red or white thin sliced rounds to taste
Heat an oven to 350 degrees
Meanwhile spread the Red Chili Pepper (1/2 teaspoon on each side)onto both pieces of the hero. Layer  the Mozzarella cheese and then Roast beef onto one side of the hero in that order so that it does not slip and slide as you are eating. When the oven is ready, place both parts of the hero in the oven until all of the cheese is melted, and the breads are toasty, for about 4/5 minutes. Check it.
Splash the onions, lettuce and tomatoes with some Red Wine Vinegar to make them flavorful and layer then on the opposite side of the hero, finally bring it all together, and press down gently to hold everything in place.



Spicy Roast Beef Sandwich with Mozzarella

I'm presuming most people must have their own version of the "perfect" Roast Beef sandwich. Well I'm striving for the most metabolic Roast Beef Sandwich that will turn my system into a fat burning machine until my next super foods meal. Packed with Greens, Onions and Red Chiles, this is a sandwich recipe that you can't find anywhere else. As always I recommend you use Gluten Free and or Multi-grain products which are readily available over the internet if it's hard to find in your local market.

 

Comments

Popular Posts