Portion Control Plates for sale and more!

Dearest readers,

So I started to learn how to cook to lose weight, with these new found recipes, and dropped a few pounds and even sizes for 2012, but this was only the beginning.  I eventually conditioned myself to eat with metabolic ingredients despite what others around me are choosing to eat, and that is the biggest challenge in my opinion, of any person watching their weight. Now, I vow to wow for the Summer of 2013.  No offence to any plus size model, but I want to get rid of all of my bulky, concealing clothes and look banging in a bikini again.
 
 
 
Making the First Adjustments for a healthier lifestyle:
  1.  The very first thing I did was not giving into what others where eating, "Do everything you can to not give in to junk food peer-pressure and "order something healthier than your peers."




2. The second thing I did was to reduce  portions from Man-sized to Lady sized, and I stopped filling my plate to feed my dog too.  I highly recommend these plates for portion control, as top rated by consumers. Go straight to more selections on Amazon.com using the links below:

3. Don't skip any meals, or smoke cigarettes to suppress your appetite


Please shop with us if you would like to show your support for my pages. Thank you!

Here are some recommended items for portion control:

2 Pack Portion control Plates Get them HERE!


Fun Kids portion Plate, Get it HERE!


Change my Plate portion control kit "Great for snacks" Get it HERE!


Smart Portion food Prep Center "sells Fast" Get it HERE!


Fruit and Veggie Bowl with icepack "Sells Fast" Get it HERE!







This web-site will fill you in on everything I am doing to make it happen, and hopefully help you make it happen as well. I am so looking forward to those "After" pictures coming soon....
                                                                   
                                                            BEFORE
 


                                                                   At My biggest size 18



            I lost 2 pant sizes and still going! You can do it! Continue Boosting up your metabolism!

After: Coming Soon! in 2014!


                         


Comments

Popular Posts