My inner debate on becoming a Plus Size Model

Velvet D'Amour in the tabloids
Hi readers,!  Hope you are enjoying some of my recipes and sharing it with your friends and family.


She was tired of never being skinny enough
Ashley Graham, and Velvet D' Amour, just to name a few. It's obvious many models size 14 and up of them are Hot, and redefine, or  re-awaken  a definition of beauty that was glorified in times past, the voluptuous full figured woman, with or without sexy "pot" bellies.
While I am working to lose weight like the average person, meaning,  I don't have  "Hollywood" money or trainers to help me, I am feeling enthralled reading about plus size models and seeking how great they look in photos.

I have been debating whether or not I should get into plus size modeling.  While I admire these beauties from afar and am amazed at how brave some of them are, being overweight has not effected my sex appeal, it just does not make me feel at my best. I don't feel it suits my petite frame or shape face and I would feel more confident if I lost even more weight than the 2 pant sizes I have already lost. The wonderful  thing is I have stopped gaining the weight in its tracks for over a year and a half (2013-14) now, and it's only getting better from there.
So, I decided that before I take on a camera close up, I want to at least keep the curvy parts of my body and redefine the parts I am not proud of.
At the end of the day, you need to feel confident and happy with yourself, and this is what I tell myself so that I won't make a decision a will regret later for a little extra cash.

So while these larger than life women are fabulous in their own way, I encourage you to look with in yourself and ask yourself if  being a plus size woman is as good as it gets (considering your body shape, frame and face,), or can you work harder to tweak certain areas of your body?"

So yeah, I don't mind being photographed as a plus size, actually it was quite fun exploring another side of me, but I could do even better. As a petite, with a round face, average sized breast and bums, I do not feel it works for me. Kudos to those that Plus-size does work for, I say you are lucky. Your frame fits you and that is why you are a Plus-size model, unfortunatley not every woman was meant to be one...I believe I am one of them.

In the end "You need to love your body, mainly because in my perspective, you only live once, it's a necessity to enjoy it to the fullest and feel as confident as you can, for taking on each day."
In the fight with you,

xoxo
Katilia S.

 

Comments

Popular Posts