Hot n' Spicy Volcano Shrimp in "Butter" sauce


Gadgets and cooking needs: Potato masher, stirring spoon, Pot for boiling (potatoes) and Oven for broiling or pan for saute
 Ingredients:
  •  Colossal Shrimp, cleaned (prepared and marinated with Fresh Lemon juice and Freshly ground garlic) usually 6 is enough for one lady size portion, 10 for males
  • Crushed Spicy Red Peppers preferred 1 tablespoon for mild/2 tablespoons or more for hot, you can find it pre made in the refriderated herb section of Walmart or your supermarket 
  • Natural Crushed Garlic- 3 cloves per serving, here I used 6 for 2 servings
  • 1 1/2 Lemons- 1 lemon squeezed for marinade/  leave other 1/2 for while cooking
  • 1/2 stick of "I can't beleive it's not butter" for 2 servings
  • 1/2 cup seafood broth  for 2 servings
Directions: Heat up your pan or broiler to a Med. Flames. Saute or broil Shrimp on Med. High until all of it's natural juices have diminished into nothing,(approx. 7 minutes) making sure to add the remainder of the lemon instead of oil to prevent it from sticking to the bottom and turning occasionally. The shrimp should have a crisp pink around the edges if you are broiling. If you are sauteing the shrimp should now be completely pink. Add the seafood broth with the Crushed spicy red peppers and butter, and stir until you have created a thin but palatable gravy. As soon as all of the flavors have melded, taste for your spicy preference, mild or hot and serve with mashed potatoes.






Spicy Hot Volcano Shrimp

This is our first meal in my "send away the Winter Series" so of course it is hot and if you like, spicy hot. My Spicy Volcano shrimp his meal will surely fire up your belly and your metabolism. If you notice in my recipes I do not use much, if any salt at all, I let the the meals' ingredients provide it's natural salt. I don't use real butter either, I use "I can't believe it's not butter" because of it's lower fat content so don't be scared of my recipes sodium or fat content. Shown here is a man size portion, I usually eat only half of this. Hot spices are definitely a easy way to boost your metabolism even with the most hearty of meals. I only named this Volcano Spicy shrimp because I enjoy using the sauce on the mashed potatoes as "Lava" for the mashed "volcano." Serve this with any side of your choice of course, avoiding fried and already processed foods. For more tips on how to choose the right foods look for "Editors notes:" in my postings along with more motivational tips.
 


 
















Comments

Popular Posts