Hello Cheat night!



So many resolutions we make, we break. Year after year, but the important thing is that even if you relapse, never give up. You need to love yourself, forgive yourself.  I have a small collection of magazines that I refer to, each one offering the latest fat burning, weight loss, and fitness advice. Where does one begin?

With the food choices that we make daily, from breakfast to dinner, everything you put into your mouth counts, but you are allowed a cheat night.




Creating for yourself a "Food Cheat night" seems to be something recommended in many magazines. This refers to eating meals that are low in Carbohydrates approx. 30 grams per day in total and then having a reasonably fun time one day eating the carbs, like pizza, or donuts. You could even incorporate this into family meals and plans.


Sure there are plans like the Atkins diet that nix wheat all together, but from previous experience it can send you to the doctors office with a bloody nose or worse due to vitamin and nutritional deficiencies. I do not recommend this approach.

 I stopped gaining weight after learning how to eat more metabolic foods, reducing my portions, and more recently...... Carbohydrates. And after my after kicking it into high gear, article I bought myself a scale and started to take pictures of my real progress which I will share with you soon. I chose the slow and steady journey, as I as I learned by trial and error and adjusted my eating habits. I chose to be the tortoise and not the hare, as this approach will stop me from relapsing into an eating binge and giving up altogether.

I hope you continue to stop in and explore everything my web-site and blog have to offer.
We have only one life to live, take care of yourself.,  and have the best year you could possibly have.

Comments

Popular Posts