Sundried Tomato Turkey Sandwich, with Sweet Onion Sauce


Ingredients:
  • Sun Dried Tomato Turkey Roast from Jennie O- Already marinated in this wonderful flavor comes in a few brands available in Walmart
  • "Sweet Onion Sauce" - MarketSide offers a variety of sauces ready for use taking out all the hard work. For a Metabolic boost, I used 5 tablespoons, use it to your taste.
  • Tomatoes - Pile it on!
  • Lettuce - Your favorite, here I used 4 leaves of Romaine for that extra nutrition
  • Bread- Make it your own
     
Instructions:
Toast your bread in an oven or toaster. Spread the "Sweet Onion Sauce" as if you would any spread, here I used 2 tablespoons one on each side. Layer remaining ingredients starting with the lettuce to hold everything together, more sauce, tomatoes, (more sauce over the tomatoes) and then the turkey sliced.


Sun Dried Tomato Turkey Sandwich, with "Sweet Onion" Sauce from MarketSide

Turkey is one of my favorite meats because it's so versatile, flavorful and on my list of Metabolic ingredients! For a complete Grocery List of Metabolic ingredients, check out my January 2012 wall of posts near the bottom, just print, clip and use it for the food market. I always recommend Gluten Free, Reduced fat, and fiber rich products, they really do make a difference in your fat content. I wanted something really light so I skipped the cheese but feel free to make it your own! De-lightfully Delicious!







Comments

Popular Posts