101 Toning arms, Purchase Arm weights , Belly Dancing for Arms and more!


 Adjusting the way you cook and eat is only half of the battle in losing weight. Staying active and creating a workout routine that fits your schedule is an essential part of your overall wellness. Find a routine that is customized to your age range, and stamina, making sure you consult with your doctor if you are uncertain a work out routine is right for you. Here are some ways I stepped up the intensity of my workout from yoga and walking to targeted and sweat producing moves. Don't forget the music!

The basics of a routine:

1. Stretch your muscles to get them warmed up, I recommend you look at my Yoga post in this blog and memorize some great stretching moves

2. Target an area, such as your arms and abs

3. Cool Down, these Belly Dancing videos are highly recommended, Heck I'm doing them right now!


  

 Belly Dancing with targeting Arms

 




I hand picked these wonderful items that you can use to help you tone those arms!
If you would like to show your support please shop with us, Thank you!
Easy links to Amazon.com











Comments

Popular Posts