Yoga for a STRESS FREE Life

MELT THE STRESS AWAY 
 
I highly recommend you explore what Amazon.com has to offer through these links, and view consumer reviews, the following are all over 4 stars:


Gaiam Yoga kit on Sale now!      Includes mats and other accessories






Dear Readers,

Rejecting and then changing my mind by Incorporating Yoga in My Daily life

I used to think Yoga was for the New Age bohemian Hippies that listened to Indian Music and not really for me;. until I tried it. There is some weird controversy surrounding Yoga in the weird section of the Internet about Yoga being a tool for demonic possession, but I have found that if you feed the boogie man, he will come to eat, so please don't be misguided by these unsound rumors.

I personally tried the moves that are mostly more my back problems and I felt a great relief of pain, and less stiffness all around. I now try to incorporate Yoga as my morning stretching routine so I won't overwork myself when I have a full day ahead of me. Waking up sometimes also can be a four letter word, mainly because your muscles are still sleeping wven though you are not...so doing yoga in your bed is a great idea to get those muscles up and your heart pumping in a natural and gradual healthy way. 
These are some moves I do all the time:


 
 



"Positivity in - Negativity out"

After you learn a few moves you can do some of them as part of your own stretching routine, especially before and after an intense workout. I especially recommend this low-impact way of exercising for those that are just getting into an exercise routine, anyone with muscle,back problems, for women going through their time of the month or going through other changes.

This workout is all about decontaminating your mind, your spirit and using your breathing and relaxing postures to bring this about..  I hope I have inspired you to try Yoga and check out the merchandise Amazon.com has to offer. Happy Stretching!



In the struggle with you,
Ingrid S.

Comments

Popular Posts